FEE SCHEDULE FOR GRADUATES OF ACCREDITED DENTAL PROGRAMS
November 2012 – October 2013
(Subject to change)
A. APPLICATION FEE $500.00
(payable ONCE ONLY, when applying and non-refundable)
B. EXAMINATION FEES
• Written Examination $800.00
• Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) $900.00
No examination fee will be refunded to a candidate who commences an examination and for any reason does not complete that examination
C. WRITTEN AND OSCE EXAMINATION WITHDRAWAL FEES
• Withdrawal from an examination PRIOR to the deadline date $150.00 per examination
• Withdrawal from an examination AFTER the deadline date $400.00 per examination
A withdrawal fee of $150.00 per examination will be charged for a candidate who withdraws from an examination after the examination registration deadline date but prior to the examination date, provided that the candidate supplies well documented evidence of illness or documentation of circumstances beyond a candidate’s control.
A candidate who is unsuccessful in an examination may, within 3 months of the release of their results, make a written request for a manual rescoring of their examination.
• Written Examination $150.00
• OSCE Examination $400.00
E. OTHER FEES
• Replacement of NDEB Certificate $75.00
• Proof of Certification $30.00/letter
Please be advised that your request will be processed in approximately 2 weeks from the date payment is received.
ALL PAYMENTS FOR RESCORING AND OTHER FEES MUST BE PAID ONLINE USING A CREDIT CARD BY SIGNING INTO YOUR NDEB PROFILE PAGE